Visit our campus
Land Acknowledgement Statement
We would like to acknowledge that the Winnipeg campus is on Treaty One Territory, ancestral lands of the Anishinaabe, Cree, Dakota, Dene and Oji-Cree People and homeland of the Metis Nation. We acknowledge that our water is sourced from Shoal Lake 40 First Nation.
Herzing College is committed to partnering and moving forward with Indigenous Peoples in the spirit of Reconciliation.
Why Choose Herzing College Winnipeg
We’re conveniently located close to downtown and the centre of the city, near Polo Park, the city’s largest shopping centre.
The Winnipeg campus was custom designed to facilitate the learning experience. It has a computer lab, a student lounge, and broadcasting studios, and its laboratories and classrooms are designed to engage students through hands-on learning.
Herzing College Winnipeg has been helping students succeed for over 55 years.
- Diploma programs in business, healthcare, legal studies, technology and media
- Central campus located by Polo Park Shopping Centre
- Practical, hands-on training
- Train on campus, online or hybrid
- Internships for real work experience
- Excellent career development and job placement services for students
- Admissions counselling and assistance with financial aid applications
- Herzing Open Education Program (HOEP) allows eligible students to take additional courses or programs tuition-free* (some conditions apply)
Learn more here: What to Expect at Herzing College Winnipeg: Facilities & Features
Become a Herzing College Winnipeg Partner
Let’s build a better community together
If you’re a business and/or organization interested in making a difference in your community, consider partnering with Herzing College Winnipeg and joining us as a Centre of Influence (COI) – community partner. Visit our page to learn more.
Meet our Community Partnership Coordinator
Nicole Fontaine will provide more information on education options and internship opportunities and discuss your training needs. Ask about our Community Partner Scholarship, available exclusively to COI’s.