Herzing College is proud of our partnership and accreditation with various organizations and associations on local, regional, and national levels. Our involvement allows us to provide high-quality, industry-relevant training.
Campus Licensure and Registration
Herzing College is registered as a Private Vocational School under the auspices of the following provincial ministries:
- Manitoba Department of Advanced Education, Skills and Immigration
- Ontario Ministry of Colleges and Universities
- Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur (English, French)
Some Herzing College programs are accredited by third-party agencies:
- Paralegal programs in Ontario – Law Society of Ontario
- Medical Laboratory Assistant program in Winnipeg – Accreditation Canada
Some Herzing College programs are recognized by associations as part of their professional certification processes:
- Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (BCRSP) – Canadian Registered Safety Professional: Occupational Health and Safety program meets educational requirement.
- The Manitoba Trucking Association recognizes the Supply Chain Management and Logistics diploma for member scholarships
- National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) – NACC Personal Support Worker program
- Supply Chain Canada – Dual diploma granted for the Supply Chain and Logistics program, meets educational requirement of Supply Chain Management Professional designation
Herzing College seeks and maintains articulation agreements with other educational institutions to provide additional pathways for students wishing to further their education with credit from Herzing College.
- Columbia Southern University accepts credits from our Occupational Health and Safety program for their Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Safety and Health.
- Herzing University accepts credits from various Herzing College offerings for their degree programs. Check with Admissions to see which credits are transferable.