Join the Herzing team!
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic, motivated team and work in a caring, forward thinking environment? The benefits of working at Herzing College are many, check back frequently for employment opportunities or forward your resume to your preferred campus location.
Career Services Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Network and cold call employers to develop leads for internships
- Match students to appropriate internship opportunities within their fields
- Visit internship sites
- Develop full-time and part time employment leads for students/graduates
- Provide employment services to employers and graduates
- Prepare job orders, send out resumes and/or set up interviews and follow-up on job leads
- Assist students/graduates in locating appropriate employment opportunities and advise on job search techniques
- Follow up with graduates on progress in seeking employment
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Relevant work experience
- Post-secondary education (degree/diploma)
- 1-2 years business experience in a “customer service” type position
Please send resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all those that apply however only successful candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.