Welcome to Toronto!
Information and International Admissions
Herzing College is committed to providing a career-focused, convenient, and caring education that fosters student success both academically and professionally. For our international students, this means that we treat you as part of the Herzing family, and we help you step-by-step in your journey to earn your diploma and realize your career goals.
Click to read more about Iryna’s experience as an International Student.
SO MUCH TO DO
Whether you’re interested in cheering on professional sports teams or feeling the mist of Niagara Falls, Toronto offers many recreational activities, shopping, and nightlife venues to explore.
Considered the most ethnically diverse city in the world, you’ll experience cultural events, foods, and people from many different parts of the world in addition to learning about Canada’s rich history. There are also numerous galleries and museums to explore.
HERZING COLLEGE – TORONTO CAMPUS
The Toronto campus, located in North York, has classrooms equipped with computers designed to facilitate the learning experience, a resource library, student lounge area, and lockers. Laboratories and classrooms are designed to engage students through hands-on learning.
The campus is located at:
11 Kodiak Crescent
There are a range of living accommodations available near the campus, so Herzing students can find the type of arrangement that will work for them.
Herzing College staff can provide information on different places to look for apartments. There are also numerous housing sites available that will fit your ideal living scenario (for example: price, smoking, number of bedrooms, and access to public transportation). This service is free.
With so much to see and do in Toronto, you’ll surely want to explore.
TTC is Toronto’s mass transit system. You can purchase one-way tickets and weekly and monthly passes are available and offer a discounted price. The system is networked all over the city, making anywhere in Toronto accessible on a TCC subway, bus, or street car.
PATH Walkway is a 28-kilometre underground walking path that links shopping, dining, and entertainment venues all underground. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, it is the largest underground shopping complex of its kind!
International Admission Requirements for Herzing Toronto
Herzing College is accepting International student applications for 2022.
Herzing College is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and our DLI number is: O19397544252. Please note, the government currently does not grant graduates of private colleges (in non-degree level programs) access to Canada’s post-graduation work permit program. There are however other International Mobility work permit programs graduates of diploma programs may qualify for depending on situational factors. According to Federal regulation Herzing College is not authorized to provide immigration advice or assistance so please contact Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, or a licensed immigration consultant for more information.
To begin the process of applying to Herzing College under the status of an *international student*, you will need to satisfy the following requirements in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the CIC Acceptance Form required to attain a student study permit to attend a College in Canada.
- Complete the Personal Information Record form and return by email.
- You must be a High School graduate to Attend Herzing College;
- Provide a high school transcript (if not in English – will need to provide a certified translation to the English language and have it assessed for Canadian equivalency) or provide all relevant post – secondary educational documentation above and beyond high school.
- Provide us with proof of English skills by providing us with a TOEFL/IELTS score. Minimum score required would be 500 on the written (paper), or 173 on the computer based version (CBT) and 60 on the internet based version (IBT). For the IELTS, we require a minimum score of 6.0 in all areas.
- If your High School (or equivalent) was instructed in English, a TOEFL/IELTS score would not be required.
- Pass our online entrance test.
- Provide a non-refundable administration and testing charge of $500 (Canadian funds) only after educational documents have been accepted. We can send you our Bank Wire Transfer Form. Once the above conditions are satisfied and funds received, we will continue with the process and send you your CIC Acceptance Form for you to apply for your Study Permit.
- Once you have received approval for your Student Study Permit, you will be required to sign an enrollment contract outlining relevant information regarding your program of study, including tuition, fees, and payment schedule.
- Provide us with a copy of your passport (page with your photo and date of birth). Current address is necessary if not stated on passport.
Click to learn more about the student study permit process for international students
Herzing College Toronto Contact Information
11 Kodiak Crescent
Phone: (416) 599-6996
Fax: (416) 599-0192