Diplomas That Suit You and Your Schedule
Convenient morning, afternoon and online class schedules make it easy for even the busiest students to make their higher education goals a reality. We’re proud to offer the following programs and areas of specialization at our Winnipeg campus:
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator
- Business Administration
- Hospitality and Event Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Office Assistant
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Community Support Worker
- Health Care Aide
- Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Broadcasting and Media Communications
- Arbitration for Professionals Certificate
- Community Mental Health Online Certificate
- Digital Marketing Strategy Certificate
- Emergency and Disaster Management Certificate
- Gerontology Certificate
- Human Resources for Professionals Certificate
- Mediation For Professionals Certificate
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Try our Career Exploration Kit
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.
Start Preparing for your Career at Herzing College Winnipeg
Our Winnipeg campus has earned a solid reputation not only for quality education but for real-world career preparation.The objective of our diploma and online professional development certificate programs is simple: to equip our graduates with marketable skills that they can utilize in obtaining financially and emotionally rewarding careers.
Each program is designed to ensure that the skills and knowledge taught in class parallel those in demand in the workplace.Beyond the classroom, we offer personalized career services and support to students, beginning on day one. Get trained for a new career in less time than you think and we'll help you find a job.
Plus, every diploma program at Herzing College in Winnipeg includes an internship to gain work experience!
Fill out the form for more information on our campus, programs and student services.