Trades Available Programs
Programs and Courses
The need for well-skilled, trained trades individuals to fill a growing number of vacancies in the Canadian industry is critical. Our trades programs are designed to provide top-quality training and education to our graduates in order to become valuable assets to employers from day one. With the support of the industry, we provide students with training on the latest tools and in the most current practices to give them a career advantage.
Pre-Apprenticeship Training Programs
(Approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005).
- Construction and Maintenance Electrician Pre-Apprenticeship
- Construction Craft Worker Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Plumber Pre-Apprenticeship
- Network Cabling Pre-Apprenticeship
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Appliance Service Technician Pre-Apprenticeship
- Carpentry Pre-Apprenticeship Training Program
- Domestic Appliance Technician Program
- Construction Electrical Estimator
- Construction Office Manager
- Gas Technician 3 Program
- Gas Technician 2 Program
New Combined Pre-Apprenticeship Training Programs
- Combined Electrician and Network Cabling Program
- Combined Plumber Pre-Apprenticeship and Gas Technician 3 Program
- Combined Refrigeration and Gas Tech 3 Program
- Combined Appliance and DA Program
Day and Weekend Classes Available
We invite you to explore all that Pre-Apprenticeship Institute has to offer:
- A friendly, comfortable, and wireless learning environment.
- Our instructors and staff pay personal attention and offer support to ensure student success.
- A wide variety of nationally recognized programs.
- Comparatively small class sizes that offer one-on-one time with the instructor.
- All students may be enrolled in Math courses specifically designed for their area of training.
- Dedicated and accomplished instructors who encourage student participation following a proven training method focused on hands-on application.
- International students are integrated into Canadian programs and participate in all aspects of the academic and campus life with Canadians and students from around the world.