Network Systems Technology Training in Toronto
Providing and maintaining secure networks are a priority for businesses today. An individual trained in networking is generally responsible for maintenance and configuration of computer systems. They may install or upgrade computer hardware and software, and provide technical support to staff.
This program is built on some of the most influential names in networking today – Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA A+. Areas of study covered in this course will prepare you to write industry certifications for A+, MSCE 2012 (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert – Messaging), Microsoft Exchange 2013 and CISCO CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administration.)
Program length: 12 months (20 hours/week) includes 4 week internship
Fill out the form on this page to request more information
Careers in Network Systems Technology
The Network Systems Technology program prepares graduates to work as a technical specialist in computer hardware, applied internet technology, systems diagnostics, local area network installation and maintenance, data communication techniques and network administrative tasks.
Examples of job titles include: Technical Support Specialist, Service Technician, Network Specialist, Network Consultant, Network Administrator, Network Operations Analyst, Computer Support Specialist and Project Manager.
Examples of employers include: Dillon Consulting Ltd, GAO Group, Innovation Institute of Ontario, Redknee, United Way
Sample average salary: $42,000
*Statistics based on most recent available
Network Systems Technology Courses in Toronto
• CompTIA’s A+ Certification Preparation and Computer Troubleshooting
• Windows 7 Installing, Configuring and Managing
• Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
• Administering Windows Server 2012
• Configuring Windows Server 2012 Advanced Services
• Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
• Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
• CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Associate
• Minimum of a Canadian high school grade 12 or equivalent, or a mature student
• Pass an entrance test administrated by Herzing College
• Be interviewed in detail regarding interest in the field
• Meet any additional program specific entrance requirements
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Try our Career Exploration Kit
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Try our Career Exploration Kit