Admissions For International Students – Ottawa
Herzing College is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to accept and enroll international students.
To begin the process of applying to Herzing College under the status of an “international student”, you will need to satisfy the following requirements in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the Acceptance Letter required to attain a student visa to attend a College in Canada.
- Complete the personal information/application form attached and return by email;
- You must be a High School Graduate to attend Herzing College.
- Provide a high school transcript (if not in English – provide a certified translation to the English language). Please provide all relevant post – secondary educational documentation.
- Provide an application fee of $500 (Canadian Funds), which should accompany your documents to start to process your application and to receive your Acceptance Letter. Once you have received approval for your student visa and signed a contract with Herzing College, we require 25% of the tuition be sent in order to secure a seat for the specific program and start date of your choice.
Please send a certified demand draft payable to Herzing College or provide a Visa Credit Card to pay the $500 application fee.
- Provide us with a copy of your passport. Current address is also necessary if not stated on passport.
- PA TOEFL score of 547 (paper-based) or 210 (computer-based), TOEFL 78 (internet-based version) or IELTS 6.0.
- If you require accommodation, please contact Tony LoManto, firstname.lastname@example.org once you have been accepted as a student with Herzing College.
Once the above conditions are satisfied, you will be sent an Acceptance Letter to apply for your Student Visa.
INTERNATIONAL REFERRAL AGENTS
If you are a regulated immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer and would like to represent Herzing College as a Referral agent, please contact Tony LoManto at 514-935-7494 or email@example.com
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Try our Career Exploration Kit
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.