Learn Online / Flex-Ed
Do you want a professional career, in a growing industry, but can’t find a program that fits your busy schedule? An online or hybrid program at Herzing College could be the right choice for you! Our unique Flex-Ed learning model provides students with flexible learning options, including online and hybrid online programs.
Online programs offer the flexibility; personalization and support that you need to succeed in today’s ever-changing job market.
Take advantage of our Flex-Ed learning format and learn online and on campus as you work around your schedule.
If you’re a working professional looking to upgrade your skills learn more about our Kompass Professional Development division, which offers online professional development classes and certificates in a variety of subjects.
Online Courses Offered through Kompass Professional Development
Online/Hybrid Flex-Ed Courses Offered through Herzing College Winnipeg
- Accounting and Payroll Administrator Online – Flex-Ed – On campus/online
- Business Administration – Flex-Ed – On campus/online
- Community Support Worker – Flex-Ed – On campus/online
- Legal Assistant– Flex-Ed – On campus/online
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer – Online
- Office Assistant – Flex-Ed – On campus/online
- Restaurant and Hospitality Management – Flex-Ed – On campus/online
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics – Online
FLEXIBLE AND CONVENIENT
Receive all the benefits of a traditional classroom environment without having to commit to a fixed schedule. Don’t worry about missing class, you can log into your virtual classroom when it’s convenient for you! A dedicated instructor will be there with you every step of the way to help you earn your diploma.
In addition to your academic support, you will receive support from all of our student service departments including educational funding and employment services. We work closely with industry leaders and employers to ensure our diploma programs lead to long-term career success. Discover why our hands-on coursework, experience, faculty and student-first approach set us apart from other online colleges.
WOULD ONLINE LEARNING BE A GOOD FIT FOR ME?
- Are you self-motivated?
- Are you able to manage your time effectively to meet deadlines?
- Would your busy schedule prevent you from attending school regularly at a campus?