HERZING COLLEGE, TORONTO CAMPUS (HCTC) BOARD OF GOVERNORS
The Board of Governors, composed mostly of independent members who have no affiliation of any kind the Herzing College System, is legally responsible for the operation of HCTC. Only two members of the Board are permitted to have any employment, business, or ownership relationship to the HCTC or the Herzing College System. Ex-official membership of the Board includes the Campus President of HCTC. The Board represents student and public interests in the functioning of HCTC, and current Board members possess high-level experience in management and leadership in postsecondary education, government regulation, and business operations.
Current members of the Board are as follows:
- Brian Tamblyn D. (hc) (Chairperson of the Board), Doctor of Laws (Northwood University), Doctor of Sacred Letters (Huntington University), M. Ed. (University of Toronto) President Emeritus of Georgian College.
- Henry Herzing D. (hc), MBA, MSEE, BSEE, Founder and President of the Herzing College system.
- George Hood, former HCTC President, Director of Government Relations for the Herzing College system.
- Trinh Tham BBA, Universal Music Canada
- Shamira Madhany D., Public Executive Certificate, Managing Strategic Change, Advanced Program BA, Managing Director, Canada and Deputy Executive Director, World Education Services, Assistant Deputy Minister, Postsecondary Education (2009).
- Mary Preese D., M. Ed., BA, former President of Sheridan College Institute of Technology, and Advanced Learning.
- Michel (Mitch) Quinn CD, M. Sc., CISSP, CISA, PCIP, Senior Cyber Security Analyst with BMT Canada
HERZING COLLEGE, TORONTO CAMPUS (HCTC) LEADERSHIP
Sonia T Kaushal MBA
With her qualification in Master of Public Administration and Masters in Business Administration, she has gained a wealth of knowledge in the education industry and have a proven track record in building successful teams. A natural problem solver with a passion for education and working with people to achieve their dreams. A vibrant, dynamic and motivated professional with over 10 years of experience in the education sector.
Vice President, Skilled Trades Division
Mr. Cinello has over 20 years of experience and a strong professional background in the Private Career College sector and 13 years of experience in marketing, admissions and business development.
HERZING COLLEGE, CANADA CORPORATE OFFICE LEADERSHIP
The following and related staff provide support services, advice, mentoring and monitoring to HCTC.
President, Herzing College System
Henry Herzing Ph.D.(hc), MBA, MSEE
Founder and President since 1968.
Chief Operations Officer
Frank Cianciaruso MBA
Mr. Cianciaruso has been with Herzing College for over 37 years and the past 7 of those years as Chief Operations Officer. Herzing College has prospered under his steady leadership, as Mr. Cianciaruso strives daily to make sure that Herzing College lives up to its mission statement and academic goals.
National Director of Academics
Robin Day BSc
Mr. Day has over thirty years of experience in leadership with an emphasis on managing technical, creative, and educational departments. Over twenty years of experience in teaching at a post-secondary level.
Vice President of Finance and Treasurer
Harold Demestihas CPA, CMA
Mr. Demestihas is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA, CMA) with the proven ability to lead finance teams and improve business processes. His strengths are human resources management, finance systems conversions, and integration and implementing change within multi location organizations.
Director of Integrated Learning
Kristina Elen, M.S.Ed, HBA
Mrs. Elen leads the conversion of curricula to the online environment and assist in the management of the development of new curricula.
System Director of Marketing Communications
System Director of IT