Welcome to Canada! 

Smiling woman holding a laptop

Visa & Immigration Consulting Services

Do you have visa-related questions? Wondering about your options for working in or immigrating to Canada? Herzing College is here for you.

International students at Herzing College are eligible to receive complimentary support for visa and immigration questions. Get expert help with visa applications and immigration programs from licensed consultants in Canada.

Recognized as one of the best study-abroad destinations in the world, Canada attracts students from all over the globe. An important part of having a successful experience in Canada is being informed about Canadian immigration and work permit regulations and having a plan to achieve your goals.

To help you, Herzing College has partnered with Encubate, an authorized immigration consulting firm with over 10 years of experience offering comprehensive visa and immigration support. Having an immigration plan as an international student is crucial to gain additional work experience in Canada after graduation. This is why Herzing College partnered with Encubate to offer consultations to its students at no cost.

Take advantage of Encubate’s expertise in study permits, work permits, and immigration programs through their consulting services, exclusively available free of charge to international students considering or enrolled in Herzing College.

Through our partnership with Encubate, Herzing College offers all international students free immigration consulting services:

  • One-on-one in-person consultations during monthly visits to our campuses
  • Quarterly immigration workshops online and in-person at Herzing campuses
  • Dedicated staff to answer your immigration email inquiries within one business day

Click to learn more about the different immigration services and immigration programs designed to secure work permit opportunities upon completion of your studies at Herzing College.

Sign up to attend a webinar for more information


The ministries or departments of education in the province or territory where you live are your main sources of government information on all matters related to education.


Elementary and Secondary Education (schools)
Ministry of Education
Web: www.edu.gov.on.ca
Phone: 416-325-2929

Post-Secondary Education (universities, colleges, etc.)
Ministry of Colleges and Universities
Web: www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/tcu
Phone: 416-325-2929


Minister of Education (MEQ)
Web: www.education.gouv.qc.ca/en/home
Phone: 418-643-7095

Minister of Higher Education (MES)
Web: www.education.gouv.qc.ca/en/home
Phone: 418-643-7095

Story of Success

Play Icon

Book a Tour


Visit a Herzing College Campus!

Yes, I agree to receive messages about Herzing College. You may withdraw your consent to receive these messages at any time.

Ask a Question


Want to Learn More?

Yes, I agree to receive messages about Herzing College. You may withdraw your consent to receive these messages at any time.



Is Career Training right for you?


Live Chat
Book Tour
Request Information
Career Exploration