Admissions for International Students – Toronto
We are now accepting International Student Registrations for the Fall of 2019 session. Follow the Admissions Process outlined below to register for the Fall session.
You can register by downloading and completing the International Student Registration form Click to Download ISR Form
You can also make the payment by downloading and completing the Credit Card Payment form Click to Download the Credit Card Payment Form
Once you complete the form you can send your registration request to email@example.com
Please be advised that seats are limited and as a reminder, entrance to the program is on a first come first serve basis. During high volume periods you may expect a 10 to 15 working day delay to receive the Letter of Acceptance. The process starts after the registration fee is paid and proper documents are submitted.
As of January 7, 2019, Herzing College will only accept those applications having an IELTS overall score of 6.5, with no band less than 6.0.
Herzing College is a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and our DLI number is: O19397544252. Please note, the government currently does not grant graduates of private colleges (in non-degree level programs) access to Canada’s post-graduation work permit program. There are however other International Mobility work permit programs graduates of diploma programs may qualify for depending on situational factors. According to Federal regulation Herzing College is not authorized to provide immigration advice or assistance so please contact Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada, or a licensed immigration consultant for more information.
To begin the process of applying to Herzing College under the status of an *international student*, you will need to satisfy the following requirements in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the CIC Acceptance Form required to attain a student study permit to attend a College in Canada.
1. Complete the Personal Information Record form and return by email.
2. You must be a High School Graduate to Attend Herzing College;
3. Provide a high school transcript (if not in English – will need to provide a certified translation to the English language) or provide all relevant post – secondary educational documentation above and beyond high school.
4. Provide us with proof of English skills by providing us with a TOEFL/IELTS score. Minimum score required would be 500 on the written (paper), or 173 on the computer based version (CBT) and 60 on the internet based version (IBT). For the IELTS, we require a minimum score of 6.0 in all areas. If your High School (or equivalent) was instructed in English, a TOEFL/IELTS score would not be required.
5. Pass our on-line Entrance Test.
6. Provide a non-refundable administration and testing charge of $250 (Canadian funds) only after educational documents have been accepted. I can send you our Bank Wire Transfer Form. Once the above conditions are satisfied and funds received, we will continue with the process and send you your CIC Acceptance Form for you to apply for your Study Permit.
Once you have received approval for your Student Study Permit, please provide the balance of the International Student Fee ($2,250) in Canadian funds to reserve your seat. The maximum allowed to be paid before your program begins is 25%. This is a regulation with the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities in the province of Ontario.
7. Provide us with a copy of your passport (page with your photo and date of birth). Current address is necessary if not stated on passport.
~Learn more about the student study permit process for international students by visiting: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp
~If you require accommodation please visit www.toronto-homestay.com or www.torontohomestaysearch.com to inquire. To rent on your own, please visit: http://www.kijiji.ca/h-gta-greater-toronto-area/1700272
It is a CIC requirement that students have Health Insurance while in Canada, please visit: www.studyinsured.com