Admissions Process For International Students to Herzing College Montreal
We are now accepting International Student Registrations for fall and summer 2020 sessions. Follow the Admissions Process outlined below to register for upcoming sessions.
You can register by downloading and completing the International Student Registration form Click to Download ISR Form
You can also make the payment by downloading and completing the Credit Card Payment form Click to Download the Credit Card Payment Form
Once you complete the form you can send your registration request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that seats are limited and as a reminder, entrance to the program is on a first come first serve basis. During high volume periods you may expect a 10 to 15 working day delay to receive the Letter of Acceptance. The process starts after the registration fee is paid and proper documents are submitted.
Herzing College will only accept those applications having an IELTS overall score of 6.5, with no band less than 6.0.
Herzing College is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to accept and enroll international students. International students wishing to study in Quebec must obtain the following documents.
- Valid Certificat d’Acceptation du Québec (CAQ)
- Valid Study Permit
- Health and hospitalization insurance (Issued by Herzing College)
- One of the following 3 options is required.
- Recognition of prior learning Annex 5 – Institutions outside of Canada whose academic records are recognized for equivalency or for admission to vocational training. Evaluation is done by Herzing College. You must send us your latest transcripts and diploma with your application.
- Comparative evaluation of studies done outside Québec for DVS/D.E.P. programs. (Ministère de l’immigration, Diversité et Inclusion).
- Equivalency certificate of secondary education (Attestation d’équivalence de niveau secondaire) (A.E.N.S.) or TDG.
Admissions Acceptance Requirements
To begin the process of applying to Herzing College under the status of an international student, you will need to satisfy the following requirements in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the acceptance letter required to attain a student visa to attend a College in Canada.
- You must be a High School Graduate to Attend Herzing College and you must be at least 18 years of age on the start date of your program.
- Write and pass the Herzing College entrance assessment evaluation or provide proof of English proficiency by providing us with a TOEFL/IELTS score. Minimum score required would be 547 on the written (paper) or 210 on the computer based version (CBT) and 78 on the internet based version (IBT). However, if your High School (or equivalent) was instructed in English, a TOEFL score would not be required. For the IELTS, we require a minimum score of 6.5, with no band less than 6.0 for AEC programs and 5.0 for DEP programs. Exceptions are considered, but not guaranteed, for those students who attended a non-English speaking high school, but attended a post-secondary educational facility instructed in English.
N.B. Please note that for all students enrolled in a French program (in Quebec), the language proficiency level required is as follows:
DEP programs: B1 level
AEC programs: B2 level
- You may be required to pass a general admissions exam and program specific entrance test.
- Every application for admissions requires a non-refundable registration fee of $275 dollars (Canadian Funds). (Valid for one full year)
Payment methods accepted include:
- Credit Card: VISA or MasterCard (this is the only payment method for online admissions applications)
- Certified check or money order payable to: Herzing College or Collège Herzing
The registration fee is included in the total cost of the training. Once paid, the registration fee will be deducted from the total cost of the training. Once your student visa and all other documents required for your program have been approved, there will be an administrative fee in addition to tuition fees, due at the beginning of the session, with the first payment.
Documents Required for Admission
- Copy of an original birth certificate and official translation into French or English.
- Copy of latest diploma (s) and transcript (s) of secondary and post-secondary level education.
- Copy of passport (page with your photo and date of birth).
You may send these documents by email to the following email address: email@example.com or by fax to 514-933-6182, Attention Mr. Tony Lo Manto.
*Completion of your program of choice does NOT guarantee a Post Graduate Work Permit. All programs at Herzing College Montreal qualify for the PGWP, but every student’s situation is looked at individually. Information about the Post Graduate Work Permit can be found by clicking on this link.
Herzing College in Montreal
Address: 1616 Boulevard René-Lévesque West,
Montreal, Quebec, H3C 1P8, CANADA