The multimedia marketing and administration professional utilizes the latest communication tools and methods to effectively promote products and brands associated with a company or an individual client. A career in this field could lead to a job as an advertising, marketing or sales representative or manager, a public relations expert, a multimedia administrator, an e-Commerce Support Professional or a multimedia producer. Professionals is this industry work at marketing firms or independently, serving the promotional interests of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Multimedia Marketer and Administrator Job Description
Multimedia marketers and administrators are capable of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. They respond well to pressure, and are comfortable working alone or as part of a team. Some of their typical responsibilities may include:
• Developing marketing plans that suit client needs and objectives
• Implementing marketing plans using social media, websites and other multimedia tools
• Managing the e-commerce sections of clients’ websites
• Creating multimedia products that serve the branding and promotional interests of the employer or client
• Representing the interests of the client or employer to the public
• Launching media campaigns and composing press releases
Multimedia Marketer and Administrator Projected Demand
Demand in the overall multimedia marketing and administration field is projected to increase over the next few years due to a growing emphasis on digital brand-building for both individuals and organizations. In particular, public relations specialists will be in demand as this trend intensifies. In Canada, the median annual income in this field is $53,374.