Typically you work your schedule around school, but what if school could work around you?
At Herzing College we understand that student’s needs are evolving, and that the way in which we deliver our programs has to evolve with it. Students often juggle work, family and other commitments all while trying to attend school and further their education. We realize that while some students prefer to attend regular scheduled classes at our campus, there are other students who prefer to work in an online learning environment or need flexible class times to best accommodate their schedules.
It was from this that we developed our Flex-Ed (flexible education) concept. Education, your way.
Our Flex-Ed program format offers options for you to customize your schedule so that it best suits your lifestyle. Flex-Ed options may vary according to campus and programs.
- A convenient online learning environment with the option to work at the campus and receive support from your instructor. Students can choose to work completely or partially online and come to the campus during set hours each day to meet with their instructor and use our facilities.
- Students can alternate between online and on campus learning to best suit busy schedules.
- Start sooner – no more waiting several months for a program start date. Flex-Ed allows students to start school, graduate and find employment, sooner!
- Take control of your class schedule – Flex-Ed allows you to control your class hours in the way that best suits your lifestyle. You can change your schedule day to day and week to week.
- Morning, afternoon or evenings? You can choose the time of day that’s most convenient for you to attend class!
Speak to an Admissions Advisor to learn more about programs available in our Flex-Ed format.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out!
Take the Herzing “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Readiness score now.