Join the Herzing Team!
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic, motivated team and work in a caring, forward thinking environment? The benefits of working at Herzing College are many, check back frequently for employment opportunities.
Human Resources and Payroll Administrator
Posted January 20, 2017
Herzing College Scarborough campus is recruiting Part Time Human Resources and Payroll Administrator. The position supports campuses across Canada with Human resources functions including payroll processing, benefits administration and employee record maintenance.
- Process employee payroll through Ceridian payroll system (hourly and salary staff)
- Administration of employee benefits, RRSP and incentive programs
- Preparation of Government payroll reporting and KPI internal reporting
- Maintain personnel records including tracking vacation, sick and personal time
- Maintenance of employee manual, onboarding documentation/packages
- Assist campuses with hiring administration; seminars to employees on benefits
- Other HR duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication & computer skills.
- Previous experience processing payroll preferred (Ceridian)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a related field.
- Two or more years with relevant human resource work experience required
- Related post-secondary HR Studies education required.
Please note that this is a part time position of 3 days per week (8 hours per day) working from our Scarborough campus (McCowan and 401). While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.