Admissions for International Students – Toronto
Herzing College is a Designated Learning Institute with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and our DLI number is: O19397544252
To begin the process of applying to Herzing College under the status of an *international student*, you will need to satisfy the following requirements in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the CIC Acceptance Form required to attain a student study permit to attend a College in Canada.
1. Complete the Personal Information Record form and return by email.
2.You must be a High School Graduate to Attend Herzing College;
3. Provide a high school transcript (if not in English – will need to provide a certified translation to the English language) or provide all relevant post – secondary educational documentation above and beyond high school.
4. Provide us with proof of English skills by providing us with a TOEFL/IELTS score. Minimum score required would be 500 on the written (paper), or 173 on the computer based version (CBT) and 60 on the internet based version (IBT). For the IELTS, we require a minimum score of 6.0 in all areas. If your High School (or equivalent) was instructed in English, a TOEFL/IELTS score would not be required.
5.Pass our on-line Entrance Test.
6. Provide an international application fee of $500 (Canadian funds) after educational documents have been accepted. Bank Wire Transfer Form will be sent.
Once the above conditions are satisfied and funds received, we will continue with the process and send you your CIC Acceptance Form for you to apply for your Student Study Permit.
Once you have received approval for your Student Study Permit, please provide the balance of the International Student Fee ($2,000) in Canadian funds to reserve your seat. The maximum allowed to be paid before your program begins is 25%. This is a regulation with the Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities in the province of Ontario.
7. Provide us with a copy of your passport (page with your photo and date of birth). Current address is necessary if not stated on passport.
~Learn more about the student study permit process for international students by visiting: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp
~If you require accommodation please visit www.toronto-homestay.com or www.torontohomestaysearch.com to inquire. To rent on your own, please visit: http://www.kijiji.ca/h-gta-greater-toronto-area/1700272
It is a CIC requirement that students have Health Insurance while in Canada, please visit: www.studyinsured.com